Backlit Ceiling: Embed Lighting Effect on Your Ceilings Creates an Elegant Impression
Proper lighting within the home is more important than most people realize. Not only does it serve as a source of illumination, but it provides visual stimulation. Living in a space with inadequate lighting can influence your mood in more ways than you can imagine. Natural light sources can help set the tone in your home, but unfortunately, it’s not always readily available. With backlit ceilings, you can let the sunshine in without ever opening a window.
Stretch fabric ceiling lighting systems may be utilized to draw attention to a particular area, create an elegant atmosphere, or improve your mood. Backlit ceiling panels can serve a variety of functions from supplying natural-looking light to providing a colorful ambiance for living areas, or highlighting custom designs and artwork. When it comes to backlit ceiling design, you can use the full force of your imagination to create unique lighting solutions in your home.
Stretch Ceilings Are Easy to Remove, Install and Create a Backlit effect
Do you spend your days wishing for rays of light to wash over your space but are blocked by the constraints of your floorplan? Are you looking for a way to add a design flourish that can make a room more exciting? A backlit ceiling can provide a solution to these problems; households all across the country are discovering the benefits that backlit ceilings can provide. Backlit ceilings are a revolutionary lighting solution that can transform a gloomy room into an elegant atmosphere. If you’re still unsure about installing a backlit ceiling in your home, check out these benefits below.
The benefits of stretch fabric backlit ceilings:
- They are easy to install, remove, and modify. This means that you can update your designs as often as you see fit.
- You can combine unique prints and various lighting solutions to create an endless amount of designs and statement pieces.
- LED modules use low intensity light because of the wide surface area. This concentration of light from the backlit ceiling panels helps produce ambient lighting that is both functional and easy on the eyes.
- LED lighting is more energy efficient and eco-friendly than traditional lighting sources.
If you’re looking to create elegance in your home without breaking the bank, consider contacting a professional to install a stretch fabric ceiling with embedded lighting. When opting for this lighting solution, the possibilities are endless. If you’re looking for more in-trend ways to utilize backlit ceilings, here are a few recommendations:
- Ultimate home theater – If you want to create the ultimate theatre experience at home, backlit ceilings can give you that extra wow factor you’re searching for. You can choose to illuminate the theatre in neon hues for a futuristic look, or have a professional install a custom design such as a cosmic portal overhead; taking your home theatre experience to another world.
- Classy kitchen — You can use a semi-transparent stretch fabric ceiling in combination with a backlit effect to deliver a beautiful, diffused light to your kitchen area. This design idea is perfect to impress your dinner guests.
- State of the art office — You can request your favourite colour combination of backlit ceiling panels and stretch fabric ceiling to create a fun space that will inspire your drive and creativity in your workspace.
- Sunny playroom — There may be days where the kids can’t play outside, but with the use of a stretch fabric backlit ceiling, you can bring the outside in to your child’s play room and experience an endless summer.
- Tranquil bathroom — A normal bathroom can be transformed into your own personal spa with a backlit ceiling designed to your tastes. You can use calming colours and ambient lighting to promote peace and relaxation in your tranquil retreat.
Stretch fabric ceilings are utilised with backlit effect for their design versatility. You can bring elegance into your home with help from the professionals at AV Style. By using backlit ceiling designs coupled with stretch fabric, you can create any interior you dream of; the only limit you have is your imagination!
If you’d like a free estimate and to book your consultation, please call us at (647) 812-1275.